Roche has initiated a global Transformation Program to harmonize business processes and systems. For the ongoing Template Design and future Deployment phases, we are looking for a Program Management Office Team member with experience in global transformations and background in traditional as well as agile methodology frameworks.
The perfect candidate:
The candidate we are looking for has experience in Project Management with experience in global transformations and background in traditional as well as agile methodology frameworks.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Plan and monitor tasks, deliverables and work-packages and ensure alignment with the other Project/Program streams as a member of the Program PMO team.
- Actively manage and continuously improve the relationship between the different Project Management teams within the Program.
- Support Resource management and project cost controlling. Provide budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project activities in alignment with the Program. Support dedicated Program and Project management processes such as Risk and Issue Management, change management etc.
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of work, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on time, within budget and according to project standards and specifications.
- Prepare and facilitate team meetings and support with the creation and review of materials related to performance and status of work-packages.
- Support the management team effectiveness by providing constructive input and improvement ideas, organizing and coordinating the necessary meetings.
- Support the creation and review of all Program and Project Management mandatory deliverables and processes as well as ensure Audit readiness together with the Program Leadership according to the existing Program methodology and frameworks.
- Support and document interaction of the Program Leadership team.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business Management or any similar
- Min 3 years of Project Management experience (leading) related to digitalization / system implementation projects, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Basic understanding of traditional waterfall and agile methodology and project lifecycle management
- Fluency in English and German spoken and written
- Teamplayer with good communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Previous Roche experience
- Additional Project Management Certification (e.g. PMP) is a plus
If we were able to arouse your interest and you would like to gain an insight into the detailed job descriptions, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to Mr. Tarik Kesen (email@example.com).