Hematology Application Specialist 50% to 100%
50 - 100%
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the training process of imaging system through classification of cells
- Supporting the System Development team by conducting lab experiments and tests on specific equipment (e.g. Lab Analyzer, Hematology Systems) incl. preparation and documentation
- Supporting protocol testing
- Performing workflow analysis on Hematology Systems
- Compiling and analyzing of data
- Interface with external sites to obtain, run and evaluate samples of interest
- You are experienced in cell morphology based classification of blood cells
- You are a lab technician with at least 5 years of experience in a commercial/scientific lab or in the diagnostics industry
- Fluent in English
- You are someone who likes to help resolving technical and scientific challenges in a diverse team.
- You are someone who would like to make a major contribution to develop innovation to a level of a robust and reliable industry manufactured and commercialized product.
- You can focus on a long-term objective and you are perseverant
Nice to haves:
- Experience in flow cytometry would be a plus
What is offered to you:
- Long-term temporary employment with an option to extend
- The chance to get involved in one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Fair, contemporary and punctual remuneration
- Up to CHF 5000.- participation in further training via temp training
- A partner at your side who focuses on honesty and quality
If we were able to arouse your interest, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by email to Ms. Mara Slongo (firstname.lastname@example.org).