Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices.
We are a culturally diverse team with many years of professional experience within and outside Roche. Our primary focus is to provide second level support for cobas(R) 6800 & 8800 Systems. These systems are increasingly used for COVID-19 PCR testing across the globe. We accomplish our daily responsibilities with strong collaboration and a OneRoche mindset. Our purpose is to deliver excellent customer service, improve product performance, while maintaining high regulatory compliance.
We are looking for an experienced Engineer (temporary position) to join our team based in Rotkreuz, Switzerland. You will be responsible for timely resolution of technical product complaints escalated by the Roche regional service teams for the cobas 6800 & cobas 8800 Systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Full accountability for the timely management and resolution of individual customer complaints
- Determine and provide workarounds where appropriate
- Collaborate with investigation teams to ensure a fast & efficient root cause analysis
- Regular and active communication with the case initiator and other relevant stakeholders in a proactive and timely manner
- Collaborate with stakeholders (regional service teams, business representatives, quality departments, R&D, Manufacturing) to initiate temporary and permanent issue
- Document investigation and outcome of the individual complaints according to regulation.
- Academic degree in Engineering (IT, Biomedical, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Biotechnology, Process Engineering, etc).
- 2 to 6 years of professional experience in technical support, product development, testing or manufacturing with a focus on software / hardware engineering - (e.g. robotics, automation, microfluidic systems, medical devices, etc)
- 2 to 6 years of professional experience in software development/support (e.g .NET, Oracle/MSSQL, Linux scripting)
- First experience within a Technical customer support
- First experience with translating technical problems to customer language
- First experience within medical device industry or related areas are a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and business acumen
- Ability to learn new & complex systems and technologies quickly, with minimal supervision
- High technical orientation and hands on approach
- Ability to handle multiple complaints in parallel
- Customer focus and high sense of urgency to drive cases to a timely resolution and closure
- Positive attitude, good sense of humor and ability to work independently as well as in team
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must; additional languages is a plus
Information for you:
- Start date: 01.03.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: possible, highly expected
- Remote / Home Office: due to Corona, yes
- Personal and individual advice and support
- Fair and contemporary remuneration
- Further training opportunities via Temptraining
- Once the contract expires, we support you in finding employment solutions
We look forward to receiving your application in German and English. Please send your CV and all further certificates by e-mail to Ms Saranda Berisha (firstname.lastname@example.org).