Scientific Communications Manager 100%
Within the CPS Medical and Scientific Affairs department we are looking for a Scientific Communications Manager to drive the planning and development of effective scientific communication of data generated from Roche DIA studies.
The position entails driving scientific communication/publication strategies, plans and their execution.
The perfect candidate is someone with already a couple of years of experience in medical communications, scientific communications and/or publications management. We need someone that can hit the ground running quickly. There is no need for specific TA expertise. The person should have excellent soft skills: we need an excellent communicator with a scientific background. The successful candidate will be adaptable, have excellent stakeholder management skills and able to drive projects forward.
We need the person to start in January therefore please focus your search on people geographically close (Switzerland and / or cross-borders with valid permit).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for establishing publication strategies and plans with cross-functional input, ensure timely execution of plans
- Chair scientific communications strategy team meetings, set up per disease/indication area, to ensure alignment of communication plans with medical and commercial plans
- Manage the publication development process, including review and tracking of individual publications using the current publication management tool
- Ensure internal communications around published and presented publications; announcements, publication newsletter and spotlight summaries
- Engage with external health care professionals and medical communication agencies
- Engage with medical experts and internal stakeholders, and provide overarching scientific input and advice on symposia & advisory boards, congress activities, key scientific messages
- Participate in company educational events for HCPs, and provide overarching scientific expertise and advice on medical slide decks, unmet communication needs, distilling scientific content for the appropriate target audience
- Scientific education: Master’s or PhD degree Biomedical Sciences
- Min 2/3 years of experience in medical or scientific communications or publications management either in industry or agency
- Good knowledge of Good Publication Practice and ICMJE guidelines
- Working knowledge of Datavision
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills
- Understanding of diagnostics industry and regulatory guidelines; competency and enthusiasm to review, communicate and implement Good Publication Practice standards; CMPP certification is an advantage
- Proven coaching and teaching skills; creativity and ability to find solutions in complex teams as well as strong stakeholder management skills are key assets
- Strategic ability, attention to detail and strong sense of responsibility are requirements for this role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Nice to Have:
- CMPP Certification
Information for you:
- Start date: 01.01.2021
- End date: 1-year contract
- Extension: possible but not guaranteed
- Personal and individual advice and support
- Fair and contemporary remuneration
- Further training opportunities via Temptraining
- Once the contract expires, we support you in finding employment solutions
We look forward to receiving your application in German and English. Please send your CV and all further certificates by e-mail to Ms Saranda Berisha (email@example.com).