Global Project Manager 60% - 100%
60 - 100%
We at Roche strive to recruit, foster and retain the right talent to engage the organization towards project delivery. As a key member in project teams, you will act as a Project Management Officer (PMO) actively contributing to project planning, monitoring and execution of projects to develop Diagnostic Laboratory Systems designed for high and medium workload laboratories. The holder of this position will work at the interface between multiple disciplines, and is helping the teams to effectively and efficiently deliver on the project objectives agreed with the relevant governance bodies. In close collaboration with the Project Leader, the Project Manager (PMO) implements best practices and provides project/portfolio related information.
- Start date: 01.10.2020
- Work location: Rotkreuz
- Workload: 60% - 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Yes / depends on workload and will be discussed in the interviews
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining integrated task, resource and budget plans.
- Coaching and supporting the project teams in all project related tasks to ensure realistic planning, diligent monitoring, and rigorous execution of projects. Take responsibility for project outcomes.
- Managing project information to support decision making in Project Teams and Management Teams.
- Guiding Project Management related team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization; implementing best practices to project teams; fostering continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange.
- Provide and apply value-adding processes and tools, standardized where appropriate and tailored where needed.
- Guiding and managing preparation for project milestone/stage gate reviews.
- Performing budget and cost analyses for financial planning and status tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in the field of Engineering or Chemistry
- Previous experience with standard project management processes (e.g. PMI) and/or experience in product development in an international matrix organization, Medical Diagnostics industry is a plus
- Project Management training and certification (e.g. PMP®) is an asset
- Experience in budget management, project coordination and cross-functional project responsibility
- Proficiency in using project management information systems (including Microsoft Project and Planisware)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required
Nice to Haves:
- Self-motivation with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Interpersonal skills in building trustful relationships with peers in a multi-cultural
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Dynamic work environment with high quality infrastructure
- Very good social benefits and employment conditions
- Easy access by public transport and by car
- Training opportunities via temp training
- Best chance to get involved in one of the best known pharmaceutical companies
If this job offer lit a fire in you I certainly would like to get to know you by sending your full application form (CV, certificates, diplomas, etc.) by e-mail to Ms Saranda Berisha (email@example.com).