Global Project Manager 100%
Roche Centralised and Point of Care Solutions (CPS) provide integrated Cobas branded solutions for blood testing in commercial and hospital labs, medical centers and laboratory networks. Our products and solutions support health care professionals in clinical decision making in a wide field of indications including, cardiovascular, coagulation, hematology, infectious diseases, metabolism, neurology, oncology and women’s health.
In Finance & Project Management of the Centralized Solutions Franchise within CPS, we are seeking a Global Project Manager (PM) for the Personalized Health Care Team in the Cardiac & Women’s Health Lifecycle Team.
As a key member in project teams, you will act as a Project Manager responsible for the planning, monitoring and execution of projects to develop companion Diagnostic Laboratory Assays. The holder of this position will work at the interface to external Pharma partners as well as internally between multiple disciplines and is helping the teams to effectively and efficiently deliver on the project objectives agreed with the relevant governance bodies. In close collaboration with the Project Leader, the Project Manager is responsible for the implementation of best practices and provides project/portfolio related information.
We need someone with experience leading teams and projects but still quite hands on and operational.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing project information to support decision making in Project Teams and Management Teams
- Guiding Project Management related team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization; implementing best practices to project teams; fostering continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange
- Creating and maintaining integrated task, resource and budget plans
- Coaching and supporting the project teams in all project related tasks to ensure realistic planning, diligent monitoring, and rigorous execution of projects. Take responsibility for project outcomes.
- Coordinating the project core team and the joint Pharma/Dia team
- Provide and apply value-adding processes and tools, standardized where appropriate and tailored where needed
- Guiding and managing preparation for project milestone/stage gate reviews
- Performing budget and cost analyses for financial planning and status tracking
- 3-5 years’ experience with standard project management processes (e.g. PMI) and experience in RND product development in an international matrix organization in the Medical Diagnostics industry
- Master’s degree, PHD or equivalent, in the field of Natural Sciences
- Experience in leading multifunctional project teams in a global matrix organization using Agile Project Methodology
- Experience in budget management, project coordination, risk management and cross-functional project responsibility
- Proficiency in using project management information systems including Microsoft Project and/or Planisware
- Strong stakeholder management capability within a highly complex, global environment. Proven exposure to Senior management level and ability to communicate in an adequate manner. Please provide clear details in CV
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Self-motivation with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Self-confidence to take decisions
- Engaging and convincing personality for team building and motivation
- Excellent communication skills and expertise in stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as fluency in English are required
- Ability and willingness to travel approx. 15%
Nice to Haves
- Project Management training and certification (e.g. PMP®)
- Roche experience
Information for you:
- Start date: 01.01.2021
- End date: 1-year contract
- Extension: possible, prior approval needed
- Travelling: 5% (currently no travel planned due to COVID-19 situation)
- Personal and individual advice and support
- Fair and contemporary remuneration
- Further training opportunities via Temptraining
- Once the contract expires, we support you in finding employment solutions
We look forward to receiving your application in German and English. Please send your CV and all further certificates by e-mail to Ms Saranda Berisha (firstname.lastname@example.org).