Project Manager Learning Solutions
Global Customer Support (GCS), a part of Solution Integration & Services (SIS), is the global organization responsible for technical services in the Roche Diagnostics Division. Currently approximately 500 GCS co-workers at 6 main Diagnostic R&D/Manufacturing sites in Switzerland, Germany, Spain and USA, build a worldwide network of support and training centers, which provide assistance to local and regional service staff in the Roche Diagnostics affiliates and its external distributors.
GCS is also responsible for the Roche Diagnostics Learning Solutions program which has the main objective to increase customer training efficiency and overall user satisfaction. As a Project Manager RDLS – Platform integration you will become part of the GCS KLS Learning Solutions team.
The Project Manager RDLS- Platform integration is responsible to support the Roche Diagnostics Learning Solution implementation projects by coordinating especially the LMS – Rexis integration project ensuring the implementation is delivered on time as scoped. You will work closely with a wide area of stakeholders – all three business regions, their affiliates and the global business teams (e.g. GCS). Your strong project- and stakeholder management skills will be fundamental for the success of the program. The position is limited until end of 2020.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage project information to support the project team, management teams (e.g. project steering) and decision making
- Monitor and update tasks and project deliverables
- Act as single point of control for project data, collected from functions
- Manage stakeholder expectations, ensure continuous full transparency
- Handling of internal Project-meetings (organize project meetings, set agenda, write, edit and distribute minutes) Guide, coordinate and track preparation for project milestone reviews
- Manage knowledge sharing between teams and give advice on best practices and Project Management principles
- Provide aligned and common communication structure to all stakeholders
- Accountable for tactical coordination of dependencies and timelines for the project and functions within the project
- Work with stakeholders to manage and report project budgets
- Enabling and supporting Project Risk Management
- Several years of project management experience, ideally in the diagnostic environment, focusing on product implementation projects, typically in the area of lab diagnostics. Previous experience with Roche in commercial projects preferred
- Project management certification (e.g. IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) is an advantage
- Excellent communicator and presenter with strong stakeholder and project management skills.
- Strong organizational, methodological and communication skills
- Ability to capture complex problems, analyze them and translate them into solutions
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, SFDC, projects in business process development, customer service, or training beneficial and desired
- Fluency in English is mandatory and German is desirable – spoken and written
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% or more globally
You can expect the following from us:
- Personal and individual advice and support
- Fair and contemporary remuneration
- Further training opportunities via Temptraining
- Once the contract expires we support you in finding employment solutions
What you will find is a dynamic work environment with high quality infrastructure. Your new workplace is easily reachable by public transportation. We look forward to receive yor application in German and English. Please send your CV and all further certificates by e-mail to Ms Saranda Berisha (email@example.com).