Within the Project Management department in the Solution Integration & Services (SIS) organization, we are looking for an experienced project leader for the Post Analytics Solutions within the program “Workflow Transportation & Archive solutions”
You have the opportunity to join this multinational initiative and team. In this role, you will collaborate closely with the departments of engineering (R&D), business, Operations and Quality & Regulatory as well as your program leader. This is an excellent chance to lead in a complex international matrix organization by successfully applying your project leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Start date: 16.10.2020
- End date: One year contract
- Extension: On request and showed performance
- Remote/Home Office: Yes / load will be discused in the 2nd round interviews
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Project Leadership Competencies: Builds teams and leverages them to deliver exceptional results. Provides focus and direction to successfully navigate complexity and uncertainty. Shows good judgment in decision making and has very good understanding of broad context for decisions. Rallies support throughout the organization to get things done.
- Project Scope Management: Request and enforce a consistent and common understandable scope as primary input for project. Manage any changes to scope executing a disciplined change process.
- Project Time Management: Use a formal process to estimate times for all activities, sequence them, manage dependencies and maintain the schedule. Control performance and progress to meet the deliverables according to the schedule.
- Project Cost Management: Plan, allocate and manage budgets using appropriate company tools. Control the budget within the limits of the agreed project tolerances.
- Project Quality Management: Ensure that all project activities are executed in full compliance to the Roche and external standards. Ensure that the delivered product has the quality, stability and reliability defined in the specifications.
- Project Human Resources Management: Select Core Team in agreement with Program Leader and providing functions. Actively promote team effectiveness, morale, motivation and productivity. Ensure the team buys in to the goals of the project and are willing to extend themselves to meet the objectives. Provide feedback and address non-performance to line managers.
- Project Communications Management: Effective written and oral communicator with the ability to tailor approach to audience requirements. Implement a plan to communicate with project team, line management and stakeholders. Provide regular project status reports according to SIS business processes. Escalate issues to the appropriate level/boards including mitigation/solution options.
- Project Risk Management: Risk Maturity depending on project category but capable to include opportunity management (up to level 5). Key risks escalated to System Project Leader
- Coaches project team members form other functions and shares the responsibility for the contribution evaluation with the formal line manager
- Leads people laterally in accordance with the SIS Culture of Collaboration, Roche Values, Roche Core Competencies and Leadership Commitments
- Establishes the sub-culture necessary for the project to be successful and cultivates a Great Place to Work environment by creating a stimulating and motivating work place
- Contributes to the capability development within the PM function and carries it into the wider organization
- Completed MA degree in engineering or comparable field of study
- Min. 5 years of expertise in the field of project management (in the field of System development)
- Project management certification (e.g. IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2) is an advantage
- Proven experience working with Engineering (R&D) Organization.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a global, matrixed, cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills on Lifecycle leader, program leader & project team level
- Excellent communication skills in English required (German is a plus)
- Experience with external partner management
- Successful demonstration of the Roche Core Competencies
- Previous experience working in a diagnostics / life sciences environment required
You can expect the following from us:
- Personal and individual advice and support
- Fair and contemporary remuneration
- Further training opportunities via Temptraining
- Once the contract expires we support you in finding employment solutions
We look forward to receive yor application in German and English. Please send your CV and all further certificates by e-mail to Ms Saranda Berisha (Saranda.firstname.lastname@example.org).