International Product Manager (m/f/d)
IBL Medical Insights & Sample Mgmt are looking for an international product manager to join their team. You will become an undisputed expert on the Oncology Algorithms portfolio and their commercialization on navify Algorithm Suite solution. Furthermore you will contribute with the other navify Algorithm Suite BPMs and team members to build an Oncology portfolio that is useful and valuable for our customers in lab and healthcare settings, and that meets Roche business objectives.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Own and lead agreed specific lifecycle product management functions. In particular, lead the Product Care Quality team (PCQT), engage and coordinate with both global, regional and local stakeholders to promote (e.g. product marketing, clinical evidence generation), commercialize (e.g. sales training, pricing strategies, regulatory strategy), support (e.g. complaint handling, services) each of the oncology algorithm products. In this role, responsible for outcome-based objectives that contribute to the business success of the Oncology library.
- Define and deliver forecast revenue or savings opportunities associated with product improvement and/or lifecycle management initiatives for the oncology algorithm solutions; create business cases and present to stakeholders including up to executive management.
- Contribute setting OKRs for the product line in alignment with business leadership, product, and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Build, strengthen and provide effective leadership for the cross-functional product team’s, in a manner that is consistent with the Roche Values and leadership capabilities. Seek to inspire and lead to create transformative solutions that will ensure that Diagnostics Solutions are recognized as being the best in the industry and maintains our #1 ranking in the future.
- Gather and strengthen deep knowledge of the Oncology library customer (their issues, pains, desires and behaviors e.g how they think, work, decide and buy)
- Gather and strengthen deep knowledge of the market and industry relevant for the Oncology algorithm products, including but not limited to competitors, technology and market trends, regulatory landscape, market expectations
- Communicate and evangelize the value of the product and strategy internally to Roche stakeholders and externally to customers and partners
- Make business and product-related decisions or recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative (e.g. market, sales) information. Select and use relevant and appropriate analytics tools and methodology
- Scientific (e.g. pathology, molecular biology, biochemistry) or medical background
- 3-5 years of professional corporate experience product management (corporate preferred)
- Previous experience of product management in an international / global settings
- Can Do attitude and problem solving mindset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Permanently optimizes processes in order to increase quality and efficiency standards
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
Nice to Have:
- Oncology field knowledge
- A culture of openness
- Interesting and varied international environment
- Common goals: With personal integrity, bold thinking and passionate commitment to better medicine
- Option for permanent employment
If you would like an insight into the detailed job description, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to Ms Nadine Rutz (email@example.com).
Roche Pharma Chemie Produkte Intern Vollzeit Stadt Luzern Baar Zug