Development Engineer Electronics (m/f/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Working as a development engineer Electronics in the area of lab automation in a small mechatronics team taking care of a product family. (Product care and new designs)
- All kind of electronic work packages like safety, power distribution in the device, wiring and cables, robotics integration, EMC and conformity assessments to fulfill norms and standards.
- Provide work and project documentation as well as production and test data.
- Close collaboration with interdisciplinary project team and external partners
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar, or corresponding job experience
- Min. 3 years’ experience and proven track record in mechatronics product development
- Experience in development of series production and automation engineering/ robotics
- Experience with UL/TüV and IEC/EN 61010-1, IVD/IVDR topics
- Experience with EMC conform design
- Experience with device power distribution
- Fluent in English and good knowledge in German (min. B1)
- The chance to get involved in one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Attractive and punctual remuneration
- A partner at your side who focuses on honesty and quality
If you would like an insight into the detailed job description, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to Ms Nadine Rutz (email@example.com).
Roche Pharma Engineering Elektronik Ingenieur Stadt Luzern Baar Zug Rotkreuz