AI Programmer (m/f/d)
AI Programmer (m/f/d) 100%
The AI programmer is responsible to execute projects across a variety of functional areas from digital marketing to analytics and marketing, leveraging the company’s AI and data science strategy. The AI coder works in close collaboration with the AI insights managers, customer excellence and innovation, and the lead digital. The AI Operations manager executes on the AI strategy embedding predictive insights and generative AI across the organization.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Executes on the data science and predictive analytics/generative AI strategy
- Develop and implement machine learning and AI models, including but not limited to large language models, for various applications
- Collaborate with data scientists and business analysts to interpret data and adjust models accordingly
- Train, tune, and deploy large language models for specific applications
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to team knowledge sharing
- Drive actionable insights through deep AI based analytics and based on integrated data strategy
- Documents all AI projects for future use
- Implement concrete best practices from global, and other countries as well as from industries
- Enable excellence and efficiency in analytics service delivery
- Fosters a culture of innovation to anticipate future customer needs and promotes areas for innovative approaches in predictive analytics leveraging tools such as AI, RPA etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- 3+ years coding or data science experience
- Proven experience in working with large language models
- Proficiency in Python and popular libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and principles (regression, clustering, neural networks, etc.).
- Expertise in AI technologies, including natural language processing (NLP)
- Familiarity with training, tuning, and deploying large language models (LLMs)
- Understanding of software development methodologies and best practices
Nice to haves:
- Cloud computing experience (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud)
- Exciting field of activity with versatile cooperation with various stakeholders
- Ultra-modern campus with many green and meeting zones
- The chance to get involved in one of the most successful pharmaceutical companies in the world
- A partner at your side who focuses on honesty and quality
If you would like an insight into the detailed job description, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents by e-mail to Ms Marica Hug (email@example.com).
Pharma Chemie Luzern Zug Fulltime Artificial Intelligenz KI Künstliche Intelligenz Coding Programmierer